Wednesday, December 1, 2010

best package

Cookie Family Walking

Purple Scribble

Untitled


Mango Family

it is so rainy and windy today in nyc that our apartment is creaking. it sounds like a squeaky rocking chair. scares me because we are in a modern building, not an old house, and because we are on the 30th floor!

so... one of the highlights of my day is picking up packages from the mailroom. i usually get packages of fabric or interesting hardware or some random thing i've ordered online. but, today i received an especially special package! a box of homemade chocolate chip cookies from my niece and nephew! AND purple drawings from my niece with hilarious titles such as 'cookie family walking,' 'purple scribble,' and 'mango family.' i love that one of the mangos has eyelashes! they are definitely getting what they want for christmas from me! :) now it's time to eat cookies and get back to work.